Hey bears, I am the Gaming-Grizzly and welcome to my exploration chest guide for LifeAfter! Ind this video I want to show you all the locations of the secret chests in fall Forest, Sand Castle and in the Snow Highlands. Some chests are a little bit harder to get, but I will give you some tips along the way that should help you to get all of them in no time! If this video helps you out, I would really appreciate a faaat like, and please share it with all of your friends!
If you have some tips for us feel free to leave a comment, and if you'Re new on my channel and you want to get more tips and tricks all around LifeAfter make sure to subscribe to the Gaming-Grizzly! Alright Alright Alright! Let's start with the Fall Forest Chest locations https://elegantbuildersracewaypark.com/how-to-build-a-gaming-pc/!
1. The first one is located at the bottom of minor Island 2. Right here you see an abandoned house in which you can often find zombie that you have to kill, a hunters suitcase box, but also the secret exploration chest. I already picked it up but it should be right here on the bed. 2. The second chest in fall Forest is located at the evacuation point on minor Island 2. You will find the chest if you go to the military tent in this place. Usually it is right on top of those boxes but since I already picked it up it is gone for me. As you can see you will often find a material supply box in here as well. 3. The third secret chest can be found underneath the broken bridge that connects the minor Island 1 to the minor island 2. Whe n you go to this spot you will immediately see the broken bridge. All you have to do if you have to dive underneath the bridge and there you will find the chest. And yet again I already collected this chest, that's the reason why it is not there. 4. The last chest on this map is in the pond. And I've seen a lot of players having trouble to find this chest. But no worries I have a tip for you how you will definitely find this one as well.
First of all the chest is located at the top of the pond. you just have to dive in and if it's there it's quite easy to find. But sometimes the chest isn't there, so what you want to do if it's not there is you want to open up your map and click on the top right icon to change your dimension. Keep in mind that this only works if your dimension is full. If you are able to change the dimension you will get the message - with fewer people in The Dimension there will be more resources that can be gathered. And that's exactly what we want. So again if you can't find the chest right of way just change your dimension. Alright and that's it for the Fall Forest, now you can claim your reward of 1000 gold bars and we can move on to the sand castle map. In sand Castle, we have to find 6 secret chests in total. 1. The first chest can be found at the pond near the mercenary camp. It is pretty easy to find since the pond is not very deep. Just go to the location that I have shown on the map and you should be able to get this chest right away.
2. The second chest can be found on the roofs of the buildings in the mercenary camp that is right next to the pond. This chest is actually a little bit more complicated to find because it is not at the same location for every player. This means that they're actually three different spots on the roofs where you can find the chest. For me, the chest is right here, but if you can't find the chest at this location just search on the rooftops of the buildings and you should be able to find the chest as well. 3. The next chest is a little bit more difficult to reach. Because this chest is located on top of the castle ruins in the middle of the map. Right here you will find a lot of mercenaries shooting at you but if you have a good armour you can easily rush through the enemies. ----- As soon as you reached the top of the Castle you will find the chest
4. Chest number four, on the other hand, is quite easy to reach you can find it at the Scientis HQ. As soon as you enter the HQ you have to And there you go, the chest is right here. 5. This chest needs a little bit of explanation.
As you can see this chest is located right at a camp. For me the chest was at this camp, but I have seen a lot of other players finding this chest in the camp that is located right here.
- Top of the morning. - Top of the morning. How are you all feeling? - I'm feeling great.
I'm feeling energized. - Mm-hmm. - I feel hydrated. - You look good, Freddie. - You do look good.
- Yeah, you look fucking ready to go. - Yeah, I'm ready. We're here. We made it. - Yay! - Yes.
Last night, we landed at about 11:30 PM with Sam. So tell us a little bit about who you are and why you're here. Sure. So I'm a content and curation scientist at 23andMe https://casinoslots-sa.co.za/welcome.
And I'm just really excited to be here talking with you guys about DNA, and women, and haplogroups, and all these other crazy things. - My question is, we hear the word haplogroup a lot in terms of our 23andMe results, and also why we're here. What is a haplogroup? When people think of DNA, they're typically thinking about DNA that's found inside the nucleus of the cell.
But the DNA that holds the sort of ancient genetic information that we use to identify maternal haplogroups is found in the mitochondria of the cell. The DNA that's in this mitochondria is called mitochondrial DNA. Big surprise. You might have heard this before. They're the powerhouses of the cell. - Yeah.
- That's, like, the only thing anyone remembers from biology. - Yeah. What scientists have been able to do is trace all the way back over 100,000 years ago to the common female line ancestor of everyone who's alive on earth today. - 100,000 years ago?
- Yep. - That's insane. - That's so cool. - What is the significance of the L haplogroup? - From what we know about the L haplogroup, it's the kind of main haplogroup within the continent of Africa.
There was this woman over 100,000 years ago. At some point, she had at least two daughters. And one of those daughters was forming this branch that we now call L0.
And the other daughter formed this branch that was all the rest of the L's. And then many thousands of years later, one of those great great great granddaughters, she had two daughters. And that started splitting into the rest of the people that we see outside of Africa. - So basically, we are all descendants from the one woman who started the L haplogroup. - That's right. But because it is so far back in time, it's not really the same as saying, you know, my great grandma lived in Africa, and I'm her descendant.
It's like, the ancient lineage of all humans who are alive today. And it is traced to Africa because that's where modern humans kind of first evolved. - So just so everyone is clear, we're not all from Africa. Don't leave this video saying that. - So now that we know a little bit more about the science behind haplogroups, we're going to go talk to some anthropologists. And they're going to tell us a little bit more about how these women lived.
- So cool. - Let's do it. Let's go, yeah. - Freddie's just over here in a corner, striking a cool pose. - Always.
- And then boppin' around is Kristin. - Always boppin'. - So we're here in the National Museum of Kenya with Dr. Mbua. Hi, Dr. Mbua. - Hi. - Hi.
He looks likes he's going to a Diddy yacht party. And then I've got some pants from the thrift store. It's debatable if these are pajamas or not, but I'm going to make it fashion. - Well, it's sleep, but make it fashion. - Sleep, make it fashion.
- Packing for Africa. Needless to say, I'm a little stressed. At the same time, I'm trying to remember that I'm going to forget about this the moment I see an elephant. - What are you doing, bud?
I have some freeze dried olives and some Taco Bell mild sauce. You can say what you want about Taco Bell, but they've got some good sauces. Devin and I are also rooming together.
And since I am very regular, I am bringing Poo-Pourri. - The great thing about packing is that it's a wonderful opportunity to remind yourself how wonderful you are at remembering things. Like, I made a lot of lists to remind myself the things that I need, but I'm probably still going to leave, like, my butt at home. - Today is the day. Ah!
We're here. Off to a momentous start. - We're walking to check-in. This still doesn't feel real yet. - It doesn't feel real.
It's not going to feel real until we're there. And then it's going to feel the most real. - The most real, exactly.
- So I wanted to take this opportunity to talk to you about airport fashion. Because it is my belief that you should dress in essentially pajamas when you're going to the airport. However, young Fred has to look cute. You can't talk. You're wearing a beautiful dress. - I have one step.
Step one, dress. Step two, walk away. - I've been thinking about it, and I think I'm going to take off my bra during the flight. - I support that.
- I support it, too. - Great. I'm glad we... - No pun intended. - I'm taking my bra off.
- Oh, cool. I'm not even wearing one. - Woo! - Kristin and I took the first Polaroid of the trip. Here it is developing! - All right, here we go.
We're taking off. - Hey, we're in Amsterdam. Can you give me some weed? - (laughing) - Got her. - We're stuck at the airport because our flight's delayed because of the storm. But Jen is having a good time trying to figure out what Amsterdam Tinder is like.
A lot of names I can't pronounce. - (laughing) - I love this country. I love it so much.
- Let's buy some tulips and cheese. - Oh my god, yeah. - Yes, Kenya? Yes, we're on the way. They're expecting us.
- Made it. After how many hours? - 22. - We knew we were getting land cruisers, but we did not realize this was the kind of land cruiser we're getting, and it's super cool. - It's like a safari cruiser.
- It's so dope. - It is 2:17 in the morning, and we have decided to have a nightcap at the hotel. - Oh, thank you. - Ooh, thank you.
- It's so nice to see you. You're my favorite. You're my favorite thing I've ever encountered. Oh my god. - So it's the first day officially in Kenya.
- We're looking at maternal haplogroups. And we can trace it all back in time to one woman. - This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
- Oh (bleep). I can't believe that we're allowed to be here. - I've never been overseas ever in my life. I didn't realize how integral this part of the world was to all of humanity. - I feel so lucky.
This is insane. - So remember that time we all took 23andMe genetic tests? (spitting) - Yeah. - In addition to finding out where our recent ancestors are from, we also found out where our distant ancestors are from. So we all have different haplogroups. And that means that our distant ancestors can be traced back to different regions of the world.
But every person living today, including you, can trace their haplogroups back even further to one common haplogroup known as L. The L haplogroup lived in eastern Sub-Saharan Africa over 150,000 years ago. While we don't know exactly where in eastern Sub-Saharan Africa they would have lived, we decided to travel to the region of the world where they would have existed. It's the Ladylike show, and we're traveling to Kenya.
- (cheering) - Woo! Y'all, we're going to Kenya! - Yeah!
- This is really exciting, because I don't know if you guys know or not, but I've never traveled overseas. So this is absolutely going to be a huge check mark on my bucket list. Getting to know myself more is perfect for this trip, because Africa is most definitely an extension of who I am. And the results that I got back from the 23andMe test were a bit broad.
In regards to haplogroups, especially L, and how it relates to all of us, I feel like Kenya's an awesome starting point. - Yeah. - Yes. - The originator of the L haplogroup would have lived in Sub-Saharan Africa. Sub-Saharan Africa is, like, huge. - Expanding.
There's, like, multiple countries. There's so many different types of people. There's so many different cultures within that descriptor. So we chose Kenya because we were able to reach out to some scientists at the National Museum of Kenya. - Also just as a general disclaimer, the scientific community uses the term paternal and maternal to delineate who gave birth. We all understand that when we say maternal, not everyone that gives birth identifies as a woman.
So just FYI. There's going to be a lot of science on this trip. But we also want to have a little fun. - So we are going to hang out with the girls from the Over 25 channel. They are also a group of creators who are ladies. We're also going to see animals.
(elephant trumpet) - Animals! - Oh, yeah. - One, two, three.
Kenya! - So we need to wear clothes that are lighter in color. Because mosquitoes love to bite people wearing dark colors. And I hate mosquitoes. - Yep.
So these are like, my little going out slacks. - Woo! Cute. - Pale pink with, like, a pale pink little shirt. - (gasp) Cute.
I bought one, two, three pairs of linen pants. My pants collection is now up to five pairs. - Wow. - I know. It more than doubled overnight. - He is not playing with these mosquitoes.
I've got a question for you are you a gambler? or are you a leader? You see leaders have faith & Gamblers hope. okay words like hope try should be removed from your vocabulary very important if you want to achieve in this lifetime and you want to live a disciplined life where you become more that you can be because without these disciplines you're gonna be dragged into other people's dreams into other people's lives I'm not gonna let your true purpose Socrates one said and undisciplined life is a life of insanity and those words could'nt be further from the truth you know when I'm talking about discipline I'm not talking about government tellin you should do this you should do that you should listen to them i'm talking about you as a human being waking up every single day and doing what it takes to discipline your minds your heart to follow your true purpose by listening to your heart and stilling that little voice inside of your mind is very important first and foremost that you discipline yourself focus your energy focus on the things that you pay once and not the things that you don't want that's when most people fall down Casinoslots South Africa.
it's really easy to let the weeds in your garden overtake the garden of your mind overrun and and kill those beautiful flowers and dreams of yours and stop filling your life purpose because we seem to tend to hates we seem to tend to I be unforgiving seemed to blame, to judge really really easily but to forgive love focus on the things that make us happy that the cherish our good nature we seem to find it a lot more difficult to focus on those is really important that you engage your minds your heart your soul every fiber of your entire being on what it is that you want. okay the second thing I want mention be disciplined in the way that you interpret life okay reality is held in the eye of the observer so what you perceive is your reality and one man or woman could perceive the same situation completely differently from another man or woman so it's important that you look everything happens to you as an opportunity for growth and not as an obstacle or something horrible is coming to get you will come to crush your dreams okay ask yourself what can I learn from this how can I grow from this okay turn obstacles into opportunities and look for the goodness in everything okay very important the third thing I want to mention is to discipline you hearts okay and not to be trodden on by you ego. You say, you know you've been walking through town, walking somewhere past a shop and that little voice inside your head will say to you you know just pop in for a for McDonald's a Burger or go and get some sweets or something you shouldn't be eating if you're on a diet or try make you manipulates you in one way or another to try and get you to do something destructive to to keep you small and holds you where you are but you don't want to be. You know you can achieve greatness but that little voice inside your head will always be cast in a shadow will always be cast in a doubt and its up to you to say shut up I'm not gonna listen to you and follow your heart because your heart's gonna lead you in the direction of your dreams it always does, it always will. So start to listen to your heart discipline yourself to listen to your heart discipline is mission critical if you want to become very best version of you Please discipline yourself every single day every single second of every single day.
There's a 84600 seconds in a day That's 84600 opportunities or... 84600 chances for that little voice inside your head to say don't do this don't do that you should be doing this you should be doing that don't try that because you might lose your money or on you might lose your reputation or people might think you're crazy don't listen to it please don't listen to it for your sake not mine listen to it and become the very best version of you is like, it's like the police states and the exploding of human consciousness.
You know what you gotta ask yourself, why is the police state expanding so rapidly it's because the people at the top or the so-called top with the so-called power their perception of reality and power of freaking acts the freaking out big time because They're fearful that they gonna lose control of humanity, of the human race because consciousness is exploding so fast at a rapid rate and humanity is waking up and people are not going to put up with it anymore you know if your gambler you gonna sit there and you're gonna hope everything's okay whilst the world around you crumbles and you lose your freedom completely utterly and totally and your kids and your grandkids and great grandkids grow up have a microchip stuck in their arms fed a chemical concoction of mind-numbing drugs to to bring down your altered state of super consciousness and make you believe that this reality, this five cents to reality is all that there is Okay that's what gamblers gonna do... they're gonna hope but a leader...a leader is completely different. A leader is gonna have faith they gonna live their lives with courage knowing that love, truth, bravery, leadership will insure that we become caring, happy, truthful, loving, sharing species once again I'm going to ask you what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? are you gonna be a gambler or a leader?
Are you going to live with hope or are you going to live with faith? Knowing in your heart, in your soul deep down inside that you can make this world a better place by you becoming the very best version of you possible and that requires discipline. I love you with my heart and soul with every fiber of my entire being.
Not the same thing as writing a speech for your prom. Looking for ideas on how to dress to prom? Then you’ve come to the right place. With the fast-changing fashion scene, it is no surprise that each New Year brings something freshly elegant with it.
Consider the following tips and tricks to help you understand 2017’s hottest prom dresses:
1. Crop Tops
Crop tops were all over the red carpet and on fashion runways late last year and early this year. It is highly likely, therefore, that 2017 will be the year that these fashion-forward tops will make it to the prom hall.
GET THE LOOK: To ensure that the look goes with you, start hitting the gym early enough, attending sports events, and doing your sit-ups. You will certainly want your abs to be showing when you adopt this edgy two-piece look to prom.
2. Petal Power
This season, bold florals are going to come on strong. Seen in both long and short silhouettes, these patterns will bloom, whether worn in a skirt or a ballgown. The accompanying slinky off-the-shoulder style and delicate lace tops will add to the allure of the look – something you will want to adorn your body when you head over to your high school prom.
GET THE LOOK: Take your pick of a flower posey and you are definitely going to steal the show at prom.
3. In Stitches
Another one of the prom trends for 2017, dresses embellished with beautiful clusters of intricate flower embroidery will be big this coming season. What better way to express your inner flower girl?
One prom dress trend to watch out for in 2017 is the illusion. This sheer mesh material oddly resembles human skin, making all the more alluring. Illusion will be perfectly seen on the back, the neckline, and the body of dresses all over the country. What with their strategically-placed sheer panels as well as skirts showing a little (or tons) of leg as the wearer prefers, you can be sure everyone will be swooning around you when you get to the prom venue.
5. Major Bling
The age of jewelry seems to be back. Bling will be the in-thing going on forward. Everywhere you look, there will be a combination of crystals and sequins, making all the ladies glimmer and glisten as if straight out of a romance novel or a fairytale.
The result will be a series of fantastic dresses for anyone who will be looking to stand out in any crowd – prom or otherwise. Lots of bling have made it on countless celebrity bodies and on red carpets all around the fashion capitals of the world. Therefore, you shouldn’t be surprised if you find one on your body come prom night.
6. Simply Stunning
If you are not into tons of decoration and attracting the IT crowd, consider the simple chic gown for prom night. The beautifully timeless sleek velvet fabrics, and sexy jerseys, and the flowing simplicity of these dresses will ensure you look elegant in an understated way – think the moment Hermione first attended a ball in Harry Potter.
There are many other amazing prom dress trends for 2017. However, the above 6 are a cut – literally and figuratively – above the rest. Take your pick from any of this, combine several ideas, or simply buy off the rack and you will be golden!